(May 5, 2018)
The website and the service portfolio of FlyNex GmbH operate on the basis of
Representatives: Andreas Dunsch (CEO), Michael Petrosjan (CFO)
Register entry: HRB 33972
Registry court: Amtsgericht Leipzig (in the following: “we”)
1 Processing of personalized data
2 Personal data also information about your usage of our websites. In this context, we process personal data as follows: information about your visits to our website (e.g. extent of transferred data, the location from that you call our websites, and other connection data and sources that you call. Normally this is done by using log files and cookies. More information about log files and cookies you can find in section 3.1.
3 We store your personal data as long as you use our services. We delete your personal data (see section 2.1) that you provide by signing up for our newsletter when you sign off from our newsletter. Personal data that you provide by registration or using our services (see section 2.2 and 2.3) is deleted within 90 days after you cancel our services or delete your account. Storage of your personal data longer than 90 days arises from legal regulations, e.g. legal archiving requirements of your invoices.
2 Intended use
In the following, we state the use of your personal data mentioned in section 1.1.
1 Processing of your personal data after you signed up for our newsletter:
While signing up for our newsletter using our homepage it is necessary to enter your email address. We will process it in order to send you our newsletter, information, and notes. These notes can contain advertisements for our own products or products of our partners.
2 Map2Fly and Map2Fly Pro
- By using Map2Fly it can be necessary to enter your email address. We process your email address for validating your accounts or for providing our service of Map2Fly. This includes the complete technical necessary communication with you in case of support, questions regarding your account, or for resetting your password. Furthermore, we will use your email address to send you newsletters, information, or notes. These notes can contain advertisements for our own products or products of our partners.
- By using Map2Fly Pro it is necessary to enter your personal data. This includes your first name and surname, your email address, and if available the name of your company. Your first name and surname we will use to display in your personal Map2Fly user profile and on your individual starting page and also for transferring to our payment provider PayOne for creating a correct invoice. We will process your email address to display in your in profile, to validate your accounts, and to ensure the provision of our services of Map2Fly Pro. This includes the complete technical necessary communication with you in case of support, questions regarding your account, or for resetting your password. Furthermore, we will transfer your email address to our payment provider PayOne to inform you about new invoices. Moreover, we will use your email address connected with your first name and surname to send you newsletters, information, and notes. These notes can contain advertisements for our own products or products of our partners. Your companies’ name and your postal mailing address will also display in your account. We will also transfer this data to our payment provider PayOne for creating a correct invoice. Furthermore, we process your phone number and mobile phone number to display in your account and for contacting you to deliver you via SMS or messenger services information and notes. These notes can contain advertisements for our own products or products of our partners. You can also store your own profile picture in your profile. Independently whether you store an own picture or not which may identify you as an individual person we will use this picture just for displaying in your profile.
- When using FlySchool we protocol every use oft he App and every call for content. Processing this information is for internal system-related and statistic reasons, for presenting different questions in a meaningful order, to prevent double questions and for showing you progress in your personal learning statistic. We process the name of the opened data, date and time of transferred data, amount of transferred data, information about successful request for data, type of web browser, and requesting domain or user. Additionally, the IP-addresses of requesting users are protocolled or email addresses of logged-in users are used for statistical reasons. Other personal data is just used when you make them voluntarily e.g. by registration or inquiries.
- If you register for FlySchool, we process the following personal data: first name, surname, email address. This is mainly for validating your account and for providing our services of FlySchool. This includes the whole technical necessary communication with you in case of support, questions related to your account, or for resetting your password. Furthermore, we process your email address related to your first name and surname send you newsletters, information, or notes. These notes can contain advertisements for our own products or products of our partners.
- Your first name and surname we will use to display them in your personal profile and your individual starting page.
- For providing our service of FlySchool it is necessary to have access to your mobile data. Eventually, FlySchool needs full access to your contacts, your locations, or additional applications to have full access to all functions of FlySchool.
4 Contact and support
- On our website, we use different forms to be reachable for you. These forms consist of forms for general requests (contact form) but also for special support requests (support form). Your personal data transferred to us (name, surname, email address, phone) will exclusively be used to communicate with you in the context of your requests unless you wish to be signed in to our newsletter. Without a newsletter registration, we delete your data within 3 months, unless there are no other legal retention requirements.
- Via the feedback function of Map2Fly or Map2Fly_Pro, we do not process any personal data, because they are completely anonymized.
5 Consequences of failure to provide personal data
As explained above we need your personal data in order to offer you the service portfolio of the FlyNex GmbH. In case you fail to provide us with the above-mentioned personal data, you might not be able to use all services and the support of the FlyNex GmbH in its full expense. We need at least your email address to validate your accounts and for technical communication in case of requests for support, questions regarding your account or to reset your password. In case of booking chargeable services, we need at least your first name and surname, your postal mailing address, and your payment information to receive payments from you and to give you a correct invoice.
6 Processing your personal data while you visit our website or our subdomains: While visiting our website https://www.flynex.io/ or its subdomains or while being forwarded to our website or its subdomains, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to deliver the services of the FlyNex GmbH and your chosen services
- In order to make sure that our website is highly effective and interesting presented to you
- In order to fulfill our obligations resulting from contracts between you and us
- In order to communicate with you, to verify your data, to send you newsletter, information, and notes
- In order to inform you about changes in our services
3 Information about your computer, cookies, and targeting
1 Each time you access our site, we lawfully process the following information about your computer on the basis of Art. 6 sections 1 f GDPR: the IP address of your computer, the request of your browser, and the time of this request. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded within the scope of this request. We also collect product and version information about the browser and operating system of your computer. We also record the website from which our page was accessed. The IP address of your computer is only stored for the duration of your use of the website and is then immediately deleted or made anonymous by shortening it. The remaining data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular, to detect and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments and improvements.
2 We may also process information about your use of our website through the use of browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and which store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, information about the age of the cookie, and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies enable our systems to recognize the user’s device and to make possible settings available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transferred to the hard disk of the user’s computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to offer you a better and even more customized service. They enable us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
– store information about your preferred activities on the website so that we can tailor our website to your individual interests. This includes, for example, advertising that corresponds to your personal interests;
– speed up the processing of your requests.
3 The cookies we use only store the above-mentioned data about your use of the website. This is done by assigning an identification number to the cookie (“cookie ID”) rather than by assigning it to you personally. The cookie ID is not combined with your name, your IP address, or similar data that would enable the cookie to be assigned to you. You can learn how to prevent the use of browser cookies in section 3.6.
4 Our website uses so-called tracking technologies (such as Google Analytics and Matomo). We use these technologies to make our website more interesting for you. This technology enables Internet users who have already been interested in our website to be addressed with advertising on the websites of our partners. The insertion of these advertising materials on the pages of our partners is based on a cookie technology and an analysis of the previous usage behavior. This analysis is carried out under a pseudonym and no user profiles are combined with your personal data. If you do not agree to the creation of user profiles, you can object to this by sending us a message. A special opt-out cookie is then stored on your computer, which must be stored permanently. If you delete this cookie or it is automatically deleted by browser settings, you must reinstall this cookie the next time you visit our site.
5 We work with business partners such as Facebook, Google, and other affiliate services who help us to make the Internet offer and the website more interesting for you; any advertising links are accordingly marked as such on the website. For this reason, cookies from these partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit the website. These are cookies that automatically delete themselves after the specified time. Cookies from our partner companies also only collect data under a cookie ID that enables our advertising partners to address you with advertising that might actually be of interest to you. You can learn how to prevent the use of such cookies in section 3.6.
6 If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser in such a way that cookies are not accepted (for instructions, see the help of your browser or the website of your browser manufacturer). Please note that in this case, you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not those of our service providers and partners, you can select the setting in your browser “Block third party cookies”.
7 The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are browser type and browser version, operating system used, referrer URL, the hostname of the accessing computer, time of the server request. These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. These data are not combined with other data sources. We reserve the right to check these data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
4 Data security / Privacy
All information that you transmit to us is stored on servers within Germany. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we protect our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification, or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data is transmitted in encrypted form. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security).
5 No passing on of your personalized data
We don’t pass your personal data to third parties, except for you have agreed in passing on your personal data or we are obliged due to legal regulation and/ or official or judicial orders. This can be the provision of your personal data for reasons of prosecution, security, or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
6 Privacy and third-party websites
1.2 Refusal of the collection of data You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link:Deactivate Google Analytics
1.3 Demographic characteristics This website uses the function of “demographic characteristics”. Out of these reports can be generated regarding sex, age, and interests of website visitors. This data comes from interest-related advertisements and visitor data from third parties. This data is not related to an individual person. You can always deactivate this function via the preferences in your Google account or by deactivating the collection of data (see section 1.2 “Refusal of collection of data”).
4 Google Tag Manager This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means that no cookies are used, and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn collect data if necessary. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it remains valid for all tracking tags if they are implemented with the Google Tag Manager. You can deactivate the Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tags implemented in Google Manager under section 6.1.2 or section 6.6 of this data protection statement. You can find the data protection information here: https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
Future collection of your data by visiting this website will be prevented. Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics will be deactivated. By clicking the switch a second time the collection of your data will be activated again. Activation and Deactivation is just valid fort he currently used device and browser and hast o be repeated for every device and browser.
7 Data of the newsletter
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter offered on the website, we require an email address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data, in particular your email address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
8 Changes to this data protection clause and liability
9 Your rights and contacts
You can obtain information about your personal data at any time free of charge on the basis of data protection regulations or demand their correction, completion, deletion or blocking if this is not contrary to statutory regulations. You may also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. For these purposes, in particular the revocation of your consent to this data protection declaration, the permission to process your personal data in accordance with this data protection declaration or to obtain more detailed information about this, please contact the data protection officer of FlyNex GmbH:
FlyNex GmbH c/o SpinLab,
Halle 14 Spinnereistraße 7,
z. Hd. Datenschutzbeauftragter Michael Petrosjan
Telefon: +49 (0) 341 331 760
Telefax: + 49 (0) 341 331 76099
Please send us a message by post, or contact us by email, phone or fax using the above contact details. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter using the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter. If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact data you have provided there, will be stored and processed for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. The legality of the data processing processes carried out up to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries regarding the collection, storage, processing, or use of your personal data by us, please also contact the data protection officer of FlyNex GmbH under the above contact details. Furthermore, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to submit complaints to the competent authorities about the data processing carried out by us. The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at:
You also have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.