Where can I find the Team function?
1) Switch to your company account by clicking on your profile picture in the main menu on the right side ( Note: Administrator rights are required for this).
How can I create team members?
1) Click on Add new team member.
2) Deposit all data for the new team member and assign him/her all necessary company roles.
3) Confirm with Save (Note: If the new team member already has an account at FlyNex, you can not add him/her via this way. You can assign this user directly at Assign team member in your objects or projects).
How can I change the location for a team member?
1) Open Settings in the company account.
2) Add the desired locations about the Locations tab.
3) Open Team in your Company Account.
4) Place a checkmark by the desired team member and click on Location.
5) Adjust the location and confirm with Save.
How can I lock/ unlock team members?
Use the team member lock/ unlock feature to deny/ unlock access to your company’s elements for selected team members.
1) Open the Team function in the company account.
2) Select a team member using the checkbox.
3) Click Lock/ Unlock.